Tarpon Cove Lot
Lot in Gated Community, $39,500
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Reception Rooms: 0
- Parking: Yes
Lot in Gated Community
Corozal, BZ Homes and Land
Tarpon Cove estates is a residential, gated community on four
mile lagoon along the northern highway, 10 minutes south of the
Mexican border, and 10 minutes north of Corozal town. Corozal is
a top retirement destination because of it’s low cost of living and
easy access to the American style shopping malls of Chetumal,
the capital of the Mexican state of Quintana Roo. The Corozal
Free trade Zone is also located on the Belize/Mexico border.
There are over 300 businesses where you will find a wide variety
of merchandise at reasonable prices along with two casinos and
1. Private property in a secure, gated community, 100′ x 100′ lot,
ready to build on
2. Community pool
3. Palapa with built-in charcoal grill
4. Lot situated on canal with boat access to the Four Mile Lagoon,
Corozal Bay, and the Carribean Sea.
5. Awesome dock for fishing
6. Grounds maintenance included with HOA fees of $75 US/mo.
Grounds are beautifully maintained for your pleasure. Carefree
living at its finest.
Look no further, for this is your lifestyle. Imagine relaxing on your
hammock while the gentle lagoon breeze keeps you cool, sipping
an icy beverage on your terrace overlooking the beautiful waters
of the lagoon. Your own piece of heaven on earth
- Gated Community well maintained pool, grills, palapa for gatherings, long dock, canal behind property joins to Four Mile Lagoon.Park setting.